Skype
andrewmkw

Falling Down Falling Down

Very nice ambient feeling throughout. The mix is very clean as well.

theartinme responds:

Thank you! And also thanks for taking the time to listen to my work.

The Grind The Grind

Nice job! Loved the clean sound - the most important aspect of a track.

BeeFef responds:

Thanks! I'm still figuring out the exporting situation where it doesn't sound as good as it did in the project to make it sound even cleaner.

Ocean Floor Ocean Floor

This is good stuff. Old-style stuff, but quality. You have a very clean sound, sticking to just a few instruments. Overall, you create a large, ambient feeling with this track. Great job.

SuperNovaS responds:

Thanks. I've been listening to all kinds of EDM lately, specifically the background/more random sounds and instruments. I'm going to try and add some to my next one :)

ENtrance - (New Project Comming Soon) ENtrance - (New Project Comming Soon)

Nice harmonies, along with clear drums. I enjoyed the throwback style! :D

ENtrance93 responds:

I'm glad :D

Event Horison Event Horison

Interesting sound. There are some really interesting combinations of instruments! I do wish there was some form of progression however. Great job so far!

Mr-Blackhole responds:

Thank you for positive review!

The Monster The Monster

Creative! Great mastering. What do you use?

Simon Vonck - Steps Simon Vonck - Steps

Although I can't say the song sounds bad, it is a complete rip-off of Tobu.

SimonVonck responds:

Yeah, it's to much tobu style :/ sorry

Simon Vonck - 4U Simon Vonck - 4U

I really liked this track! The instruments you used, such as the pluck in the beginning, were very high quality. The structure of the track was fluid. Listening to it left some new ideas in my head!

SimonVonck responds:

Thanks! I like it that I could help you with some ideas :D

Overkill Overkill

You may have gone a bit too far with the high-pitched effects. However, the lead was great, and the bass line well-developed. The structure of the song was good - perhaps you could improve the transitions slightly. Otherwise, you are an amazing artist!

Infiltration - F-777 Infiltration - F-777

This sounds like it could be in a spy game! Although the quality isn't the best, the energy you get from it definitely makes up for it!